Mission Lake Christian Camp depends on the support of area churches to bring the Word to our campers and help them develop and improve their Christian walk. We appreciate all that our churches do!
Information for Supporting Churches
|Supporting Churches||Kitchen Help Schedule||Mowing Schedule||Paper Goods Drive|
Our supporting churches contribute by helping buy supplies, giving supplies, or giving of time and labor to help maintain the camp. If you have any questions about a church please visit their web site, do an Internet search, or send an email to the contact email below.
- Cummings Christian Church
- First Christian Church
- Hiawatha Christian Center
- Highland Christian Church
- Holt Christian Church
- Mayetta Christian Church
- Nortonville-Pleasant Grove Christian Church
- Perry Christian Church
- Rosendale Christian Church
- Rushville Christian Church
- Tonganoxie Christian Church
- Town and Country Christian Church
2022 Kitchen Help Schedule
|Senior High||June 6||June 7||June 8||June 9|
|Junior High||June 13||June 14||June 15||June 16|
|Junior||June 20||June 21||June 22||June 23|
|Deeper Life||July 11||July 12||July 13||July 14<//td>|
Contact the registrar if you have questions or need to swap dates.
We are using an every other week for this mowing season.
- June 4 – Mayetta Christian Church
- June 18 – Cummings Christian Church
- July 2 – Rushville Christian Church
- July 16 – Nortonville Christian Church
- July 30 – Hiawatha Christian Center
- August 13 – Mayetta Christian Church
- August 27 – Cummings Christian Church
- September 10 – Rushville Christian Church
- September 24 – Hiawatha Christian Center
- October 8 –
- October 22 –
Paper Goods Drive
Each year, Mission Lake Christian Camps asks supporting churches to conduct a paper goods drive to support the camp. In 2022, we suggest:
- May: Paper towels
- June: Toilet Paper/Kleenex
These items should be gathered at each church and transported to camp on a scheduled work day, Spit and Polish Day, or when your campers come to camp. If you have any questions please contact us.
In the past, generous donations saved the camp over $500 each year in its operating budget.